1. Should be very proficient in Selenium & Java. Expected to work independently on automation but will be required to work with QA Manager & QA Lead on scenarios & test cases that need to be automated.
2. Design & develop test automation plan, framework, write /execute /maintain automated test scripts. Scripts are expected to run on multiple browsers.
3. Analyze the test results and recommend corrective actions.
4. Experience in using Oracle database and fetching results.
5. Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
6. Self-starters. Ability to initiate and drive towards continuous improvement of the product.
7. Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
8. Experience on Jenkins (continuous integration tools) will be an added advantage
Salary: Best in the industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Webdriver Selenium RC
QA Management Test Cases
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time