1. To be responsible for all social media activity (Twitter, Face book, Linked In) and
2. Managing corporate social media accounts
3. To work with Programme Managers and partners to support campaigns and
4. Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and develop ‘followers
5. Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
6. Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
7. Promotional activities
8. Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
9. Writing reports
10. Organizing events and product exhibitions.
11. Monitoring performance.
12. Managing campaigns on social media.
13. Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
14. Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
15. Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
16. Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
17. Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
18. Fluency in English.
19. Deliberate planning and goal setting .
20. Development of brand awareness and online reputation .
21. Content management.
22. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective.participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role:Media Planning Executive/Manager
Social Media Marketing
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time