1. Experience in creating power BI reports using interactive chats and maps.
2. Ability to use advance visualization like tree maps and other widgets and graphs
3. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power Pivot, Power view and Power BI desktop
4. Prior exposure to SSRS and /or SSAS, qlikview, MS azure environment
5. Strong experience of MS SQL server
6. Excellent Querying skills using TSQL
7. Data modeling techniques.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Other
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time