1. Conduct product training and organize Open Plan Presentation(OPP) and Business Building Seminar(BBS)
2. Provide consultation related to product and health knowledge to distributors
3. Make product training materials
4. Conduct product training and demonstration for all products
5. Organize training workshops to enhance the skills of distributors
6. Conduct request training sessions on a special demand by the distributors.
7. To be responsible for a region of cities to impart product training to the distributors
8. Develop product presentation and leadership skills for the correct and best uses of the products
9. Prepare and Schedule monthly training calendar along with the branch manager
10. Conduct regular training schedules.
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. incentives, bonus
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time