* To increase the revenue through membership sales. * To deal with existing members’ membership queries and administration. * To generate leads and make members from the same Person Specification
* The FHR Membership Sales Executive has the responsibility of dealing with prospective and existing members on a daily basis to ensure the continuing growth of membership/services.
* An FHR Membership Sales Executives must make themselves aware of all the day-to-day issues that relate to the smooth operation of the club to enable them to provide prospective and existing members with correct information about the club and details of running promotions.
* The ideal candidate must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, and a high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
* Must be dynamic, adaptable and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities – Membership Sales Executive
* To give guidance to prospective clients on the type of membership category best suited to their needs and requests as directed by the Company standards.
* To ensure all prospective members receive appropriate information and tour of the facilities.
* To be responsible for the administration of membership paperwork to ensure that it is processed accordingly.
* To be responsible for recording daily sales and be familiar with the total membership sales for the club.
* Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports
* To be fully aware of promotional activities and sales targets.
* Achieve monthly targets laid down by the company with regard to the following Key Performance Indicators:
1. Tours to sales, calls for appointments, number of referrals per new member and number of telephone calls made
2. To attend monthly sales meetings to provide relevant information pertaining to membership sales.
3. To be accountable for all cash handling, reporting any mistakes or shortfalls immediately
4. To carry out competitor analysis on a regular basis in order to provide information which can be used positively when selling the club memberships
5. To generate new business by visiting corporate sites and through outreach
6. To ensure all company standards of operating and personal performance are implemented and completed
7. To maintain regular and effective communication with other Membership consultants working within the same company
Minimum requirements Must be graduate Must have more than once year’s experience in membership sales for a club/resort Must have excellent communication skills Must be willing to travel
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time