Assistant / Dy. Manager – Sales Private Schools (SLS) – Profile: (On roll employee) Reporting to Vertical head
* It is a target based job. He/ She will have to close and implement NSQF courses in 40 Private schools in HP, Punjab, Haryana in every academic year. Target will be revised every year.
* To promote skill based education in Private schools independently.
* Responsible for Training & Development of Sales team
* To identify, appoint, train and service, new Solution Providers, trainers and sales teams to promote Sales.
* Visit schools and educational institutes to introduce / start vocation courses offered by Labournet through different boards.
* Give presentation to Schools Principals, management and staff regarding Skill Development projects.
* Conduct class room sessions of students and parents time to time to educate about the project.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with schools, institutes, internal teams and promoters of project.
* Ensure the timely collection of payments through Solution Providers, trainers and Schools.
* Solely responsible for Sales and service in own Territory and as per company requirements.
* Coordinate with Labournet teams for business development and support.
* She/ he will be responsible for retaining the schools signed by Labournet.
* She / He should be responsible for renewal of agreements with schools.
* To maintain the daily trackers, payment trackers.4243
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time