* Administer over all maintenance operations by providing support to supervisory staff and continually improving maintenance programs such as preventive/predictive maintenance, scheduling/planning, and execution through utilization of the Maintenance SOP’s.
* Establish goals and objectives for maintenance department and developing / maintaining a means of tracking and communicating progress.
* Collaborate with maintenance staff and other departments to prepare an annual budget. This budget includes labor costs, repair materials, outside contractor cost and major repair items.
* Plan regular, predictive, preventive maintenance schedules and follow up for its implementation.
* Support & implement continuous improvement plan in terms of effective utilization of plant & machinery.
* Should have exposure in erection, installations of new projects in foods line.
* Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports; review reports on costs of work done, materials used & labor expended.
* Preparing budget for inventory of essential spares to be kept for maintenance as well as preventive maintenance.
* Prepare SOP for maintenance, preventive maintenance, record of maintenance.
Salary:INR 8,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Maintenance Department Senior Manager- Maintenance
Related Jobs (10)
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time
NIIT : Urgent Hiring for Voice Assessor ( Gurgaon ) on June 24, 2017 Full Time